Sunday, June 24, 2012

062412 Urgh, I meant to say "2 'exploding stars' at most" and office gift box

062412 Urgh, I meant to say "2 'exploding stars' at most" and office gift box
On my last post I meant to say "2 'exploding stars' at most" (not 4).  Who edits this anyway???  The food here is OK but maybe, only, barely deserving '3 exploding stars'.  Heck in Iraq we had at least a dozen flavors of ice cream and 3-4 types of cheese cake!  Maybe I'm just spoiled by the war in Iraq.  Since I've been here (6 months) there are have been only two major attacks but in 2009 in Iraq there was at LEAST one car bombing every week at the gate.  Then there's the time in Iraq I watched a gun battle going on at the fence during my afternoon run (while wearing a bright yellow shirt...probably not the smartest move.)
Also the office received a big box o' stuff from corporate.  It pretty much had cheap 4th of July stuff in it and like lions devouring a wildebeest on the Serengeti, only the box skeleton remained 5 minutes after it was opened.  Anyway, here is a pic of me and a coworker enjoying the 4th of July accoutrements that were sent.
R/Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment