Sunday, October 21, 2012

102012 Trip to Chicago

102012 Trip to Chicago

 

As a contractor I get a break every six months.  This is pretty typical for most contractors but it can be more or less often.  It just depends on your contract.  Anyway, I got my break after about 9 months here and was in the states about a month back.  I went to a couple of places but really wanted to visit Chicago to see the Field museum and 'Sue'.  The Field is quite a place and I'm certain that I'll go back for the other exhibits.  Heck there is even a dinosaur at the airport!

Any way, here are some pics.  I've also not posted as much since I've been in a funk since I've been back and have been busy.  It just gets lonely here at times and I'm not immune to it.  It is what it is.

R/Chris

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment